No Sporting Gun Show this year - but the Clubman Competition is running, with some great prizes up for grabs.
By Sporting Gun
Wednesday, 30 April 2008
The Sporting Gun Clubman competition will be held August 30-31 at Doveridge CSC, Derby.
The event attracts over 600 finalists each year and is generously supported by Lyalvale Express, CPSA, Winchester, Pro-Matic and Browning.
The competition is open to both non-CPSA members and CPSA members who have never been classified above B-class before.
This event has been created to offer genuine grass roots shooters a big-prize championship. You may enter as an individual respresentative of your club or as a five-man team that comprises 2 seniors, 1 junior, 1 veteran and 1 lady.
Note: One member of the team may be an A-class shooter. The two-man team can only consist of B-class shooters and below.
Your club must enter by 14th August, 2009.
The Clubman Champion wins a:
- Winchester Select Platinum over-under
- 2000 Lyalvale Express D&J cartridges for himself and 1000 cartridges for his club
Senior/ladies/junior and veteran champions each win a:
- Winchester Select Sporting over-under
- 1500 lyalvale express D&J cartridges
Runners up to 10th place win:
- Lyalvale Express D&J cartridges
The winning 5-man team receive a:
- Pro-Matic Eagle automatic clay trap and one pallet of clays
The winning 2-man team receive:
- Pro-Matic Hawk automatic clay trap and one pallet of clays
A-class winner receives:
- Winchester Select sporter and 500 Lyalvale Express D&J cartridges.
- 2nd 1000 cartridges
- 3rd 750 cartridges
- 4th 500 cartridges
Entering is easy!
To receive a full information pack and entry form call:
0203 148 4316
Under the ever-watchful eyes of the super-efficien...
Come and visit the Sporting Gun stand at this year’s British Sho... Read more
The fifth British Shooting Show is all set to be the biggest and best ... Read more